Made my first vid

99ta

Well, I finnaly got all the stuff to make videos. This is one I threw together real quick to get a feel for it. Took me about 20 mins. Nothing fancy!

This is Corysmach1, mediumfast, and 99cobra (i think) on the forum. The cobra ran 12.50 @ 110. This is from a 40 roll.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0f173397-6a2c-47d0-8303-981f0103e8f1.htm

Let me know what ya think. And any advise will be appreciated. I plan on doing many more vids in the future.

Eric

I heard the song you put on the video and immediately loved it. Use it as many times as possible in future vids, if to do nothing more than to piss that guy ^^^ off.

Seriously, not much to critique or provide feedback on in the vid. Seemed like to me that the camera car was a half-car in front of everyone even before the start?

Maybe get the time stamp off the camera so it doesn't look like a clip from America's Funniest Home Videos? And I agree on the song. IMHO, in a short vid like that, only the sweet sound of American V8 is needed.

Yeah I noticed the time stamp after it was complete. And the song is the first one that came to mind. Oh well, hopefully it will get better. Thanks!