WTF is wrong with our government?

ohio_wookie

Without knowing the details of the case, I can't comment on what is going on here. If it was a cover up after breaking procedure, then the lawsuit may be legitimate. However, this may be more of a comment on a need for legal reform than anything else.

I am unsure of what they were doing or what their purpose was, but my initial reaction is "That's fucked up".

Without knowing the details of the case, I can't comment on what is going on here. If it was a cover up after breaking procedure, then the lawsuit may be legitimate. However, this may be more of a comment on a need for legal reform than anything else.

I am unsure of what they were doing or what their purpose was, but my initial reaction is "That's fucked up".

Very well put. On one hand you have a drug smuggler running away from border patrol. They shoot. End of story. On the other hand, you have several border patrol agents involved in a shooting, and none of them file reports? Sounds like some good ol' boys found a job they were really good at. This time, but US government fucked it up. Why would the US government contact this drug smuggler, pay his bills, give him full immunity, and press charges against the border patrol. I'm confused. Sounds like the cover up might be on the US g'ment's side.