some hard hits

Black ITR Guy

i wouldn't have said a word either

i'm close to his size.....i woulda just did the same thing to hime he did to that poor SOB, i'd lay that mother-fucker out and them go off on all those fuckin pansies in line. i can't stand women like that, BITCH ASS mouth-running girl just instigating trouble because she knows her man will cheap-shot somebody

sorry

just ranting

i'm close to his size.....i woulda just did the same thing to hime he did to that poor SOB, i'd lay that mother-fucker out and them go off on all those fuckin pansies in line. i can't stand women like that, BITCH ASS mouth-running girl just instigating trouble because she knows her man will cheap-shot somebody

sorry

just ranting

Well if you lived in Akron and were looking for pizza that night you might have had a chance.

Its sad and scary to see people stand around and not do anything.

ccw, ccw,... blah blah blah haha

thats great to have it instantly ready, and by the looks of the victim even if he had a ccw i dont think he could have pulled it, after that first punch his body was doing the "what the fuck just happend?" thing

but last i knew the second ammendment was still valid, and carrying a weapon is no more illegal than buying a pack of smokes, its the little technicalities that can bight you in the ass though.... i am an american citizen, i have the right to bare arms

ccw, ccw,... blah blah blah haha

thats great to have it instantly ready, and by the looks of the victim even if he had a ccw i dont think he could have pulled it, after that first punch his body was doing the "what the fuck just happend?" thing

Who said the victim had to be the one to shoot him?

sorry

just ranting

I'm with this completely.