Franklin Co sytle

Sturg1647545502

isn't spaceghost the same guy who complained about steeler fans when they won the superbowl?

Nope I was rooting for Indy, but Pit won, and I congratulated all the Steeler fans. Ask Tom and Marc. Ask Anthony if I pay my bets? Go find someone else to try to discredit.

See Below:

Congrats Tom and Marc, It must feel good, no driving tonight! Cheers! http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Smilies/Cheers.gif

Strike 1 adam.....

Ben is a good guy, I know plenty of people who will vouch that. Though, roids have seemingly taken him over.

:lol:

I just don't see how any ohio state fan can look at that piece of shit video and not think "I kinda look and think just like that guy durring football season."

O-H

:finger:

oh so you really went and searched for a 6 month old post.......so um wow you really won that one didn't you. I was being serious about my question not trying to compare e-weiners with you cause I really don't have the dedication on the internet to do the research to prove I am not a retard but you sir do, bravo for your drive to not be shown up on this forum. I just wanted to know if you always complain about sports fans and their teams, cause your track record has been pretty steady about hating people who live in a city with a home team to cheer and who do just that

oh btw i went back and found this

spaceghost you suck

That was the worst thing I've seen in a long time! I'm embarrased to say I live in franklin county after seeing that quality video. Hopefully when he's SO busy sleeping he'll choke, die, and save us the tourture of any future releases...

oh so you really went and searched for a 6 month old post.......so um wow you really won that one didn't you. I was being serious about my question not trying to compare e-weiners with you cause I really don't have the dedication on the internet to do the research to prove I am not a retard but you sir do, bravo for your drive to not be shown up on this forum. I just wanted to know if you always complain about sports fans and their teams, cause your track record has been pretty steady about hating people who live in a city with a home team to cheer and who do just that

oh btw i went back and found this

Damn it took me all of 30 sec to search for "superbowl" and look for a post I made in a thread....... :lol:

Strike 2