How to get out of a Traffic Violation Ticket: The Complete Idiot's Guide

El Karacho1647545492

Due to the recent influx of "I got a ticket, what do I dooooooo!?" threads, I've decided to pool the infinite wisdom that my 19 year old, wise-beyond-its-years mind has to offer and the myriad of tips and tricks that the members of this board have enlightened us all with in the past few weeks. This is essentially an amalgam of foolproof ways to stick it to the man without any consequences whatsoever.

Tip #1: Evade police. If they can't catch you, they can't issue you a citation. Your "I can't drive fifty-five" mantra wasn't meant to be torn down simply because there's a few red and blue lights flashing behind you. Besides, if they pulled you over, they'd have probable cause with your ticket and would invariably find the twelve kilos of Columbian black tar heroin hidden in your wheel wells and spare tire compartment. And always remember, when you're evading police, the best way to escape is to go into a dried up canal and use your nitrous, which is always toggled by a button on the shift knob.

Tip #2: Should you find yourself low on gas, drunk, or high behind the wheel and evading police is not a possibility, get out your gun. As an officer of the law, police always understand the bond between two people with firearms. He will see you as an equal, both as an intelligent person and as a protector of his territory. Therefore, he will walk away without a word and you will be free to go on your merry way.

Tip #3: Shit yourself. No cop likes dealing with a dookie-covered pansy.

MYTH: Flashing a cop will get you nowhere. Chances are that you'll just end up getting pounded in the cornhole by Officer Smokey Sausagecock, and you'll still get the speeding ticket.

In the event that you run into a gay cop, or a female cop, you'll just have to take the ticket because gays and women are impossible to create foolproof solutions to. Fortunately, there are ways you can get out of the ticket once you've already been cited.

Tip #4: Mafia. It exists for a reason. Hire the mafia to either coerce the judge into letting you off, threaten the cop into not appearing and thus voiding you of responsibility, or just using their mob connections in ways that you pay not to know about.

Tip #5: Blowjobs. Lots and lots of blowjobs.

Tip #6: Show up and deny the incident. Deny that you were ever present for the issuing of the citation, deny that you've ever seen that cop in your life, deny that you even have a drivers license. In fact, deny that you're even a U.S. citizen. If they think you're not a citizen, they won't charge you and they won't even make you pay income tax! Its like killing two birds with one gigantic retarded stone.

Tip #7: If all else fails, call Turbs3000 and he'll magically change Ohio law to work in your favor. He's experienced like that because he's gotten 2 tickets!

I hope this helps you all and puts and end to all your problems with the po.

And always remember, when you're evading police, the best way to escape is to go into a dried up canal and use your nitrous, which is always toggled by a button on the shift knob.

As an officer of the law, police always understand the bond between two people with firearms. He will see you as an equal, both as an intelligent person and as a protector of his territory. Therefore, he will walk away without a word and you will be free to go on your merry way.

These two made me laugh out loud.

Great post. :cool:

What do I do if I'm in a canal and my NOS tank is empty?

Chances are your bottle isn't empty, you just forgot to lift the passenger seat and open the bottles. In the rare case that your NOS bottles didn't magically refill themselves last night, all you have to do is exit the canal and pull into the nearest parking garage.