I need a 50's or 60's type convertible

Guest crazylady

Guest crazylady

HELP! A Columbus High School I teach at, would like to see if there are any car guys out there that would like to show off their 50s or early 60 convertibles for our Homecoming parade (Sept. 22) and half time football show. The theme is Grease and we need period correct car or cars...

We cant pay you anything but gratitude and I am sure a lot of OHHs and AHHs over your car. And you would be helping alot of kids...

IF you can or would be willing to drive your car for us, im me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, someone help our kids!!

Guest crazylady

Yes, we all grow up...well obviously you haven't. Instead of some smart ass comment, you could have (1) ignored post and moved on (2) suggested somewhere I might be able to go to find one..and help out some inner city kids (oh, that's right unless you live in the preppy outskirts..your kids dont seem to count) or (3) offered to help us out and show off your car (if you have access to one) and maybe get some good PR out of it.

Listen, just thought a bunch of car guys might know of or have a car they would want to show off for a few hours and help some kids out in the process.

Isn't it our job as adults to support the creativity and efforts of our young people when they are working hard toward something positive? After all, they are the ones that will be in charge of your country when you are old and grey.