Had an cool and interesting experience at the Easton Gameworks

Rally Pat

Not really sure if this is a kill story or not, but it definately was a fun experience. Brenden and I were there playing the usual games. Initial D ver 3 and Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2. Then I mentioned that it would be pretty fun if we played that moving Indy 500 game. I had enough credits on my card to play 1 game, as did Brenden. We got into it the first race, Brenden took that one by a close margin. I said I wanted to play again, but realized I didnt have enough credits, nor did Brenden. Then the coolest thing happened. The dude running the game gave us another game. Drafting the AI cars in front of me, I slowly gained each position. This time I won. I think the guy realised that we couldnt let this little game hang in the air at a tie, so he gave us one more free round and he chose the hardest course. It was neck and neck the entire race, until Brenden hit a sand trap toward the end and my lead widened. It was the most fun I've had at gameworks in a long time.

I dont know if the guy who was running that is on here, but thats one of the coolest things anyone could do. Thanks for letting us race.