Norwalk--Quick 16????

RUTAN TA1647545492

I possible who would be interested in having the quickest "street car" race? I thought it would be fun for the quickest full interior,lights,wipers,etc street cars and have it run like a quick 16. We could have a pay like $30 and split it up between the winner and runner-up. Any tie in ET would be settled by mph or rematch.

anybody interested?

Can you possibly come up with something funny for once, or better yet, come up with something, ANYTHING, of that conglomeration of bullshit vehicles you have that will even keep up with my 1/8 mile times?

This is an idea, but we need 60 people let alone 16 to even have this event. People better start signing up at a quicker pace than our current one.

so if i sign up and pay the money and the event dosnt happen do i get my money back???

i dont mind maybe paying an extra 30 bucks to race but if it dosnt happen due to lack of interest i want the money back, if its just out of the question its ok but id like to know now before i pay said money