Who does sandblasting/mediablasting locally?

Bam

StreetWorkz

1608 Clara Ave

Cols OH

614-291-0951

Josh (the owner) does all of our powdercoating. He shop mostly builds 1933/34 roadsters. His powder coating booth is big enough to powder coat the roadster chassis.give him a call.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

StreetWorkz

1608 Clara Ave

Cols OH

614-291-0951

Josh (the owner) does all of our powdercoating. He shop mostly builds 1933/34 roadsters. His powder coating booth is big enough to powder coat the roadster chassis.give him a call.

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

Thanks, but I dont need anything powdercoated. Does he do sandblasting in house? I'll give the number a call tomorrow.

We do sandblasting. We charge $1.00 per a minute with a 30 minute minimum. A frame can take from 30 to 90 minutes. We will need to see the frame for a quote.

Definitely haven't recieved one...LMK!

I need to see the frame...

I might even let you do it yourself if you pay for the sand

Hey dave, I need to sand blast my stock rims. Will it be like when we did my headers in your driveway ? :). Or do you have a big cabinet that we/I could use to keep the mess down?

you need to buy the fine sand in the paper bag ( the other shit clogs my blaster)

let me figure out my schedule and you can both blast away.

it'll just be outside in the driveway again at my parents house I havn't moved my big compressor yet...

Sweet, any where you'd recommend to buy it? A landscaping/masonery place should have it, or do you know what brand/place works the best for your blaster? Let me know when is good for you and I'll check my work schedule.

StreetWorkz

1608 Clara Ave

Cols OH

614-291-0951

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

I second these guys they have done several of my pieces. They can sand and media blast as well.