Bobby Carpenter highlights

ttemper

i actually hung out with him and his friends about a month ago up at trapper john's, he was getting a little relaxation in with some of his friends before he had to leave to go back to dallas

he seemed like a pretty cool dude, A LOT bigger than on TV, more ripped i guess you could say, he also had a guy with him that almost looked identicle to him, same hair, build, and facial structure.........does he have a brither?

he got up on the tree with the swinging rope and was about to jump off when one of his buddies told him to use better judgement, if he got hurt he was in some trouble so...... after staying up there contimplating for a few minutes he climbed back down and hung out for a little while and then they floated on down the creek

hahaahaha, yeah, thats his brother John. he played for Cincinatti for 2 years, but suffered from a neck injury, so his playing days are over. hes 2 years younger than bobby i think.

they actually played each other johns freshman year.

He was big in high school. I remember seeing him after his freshman year(the year they won the national championship) and almost shit myself. it looked like he gained 25 lbs.

Thats funny you mention that swing rope on Trapper Johns route on the Darby because im almost positive thats right behind my friends house. He farms back there. We go back there on the quad sometimes and take a cooler of beer and watch people.