Wtb Scba

Sturg1647545502

im looking at buying and scba with tank. i want to use it for CPAT training, and general stair climbing training. it DOESNOT need to pass hydrostatic testing. i dont need a face mask or regulator.

i know columbus is getting rid of their old MSA's, and am betting i could get hold of one of them...if anyone works for columbus and has a number of someone i could contact that would be great any help appreciated.

or, if anyone has one the the weight(50-70lb) vests they dont use anymore, that would be ideal...but i dont want to drop 300+ for one.

thanks,Brian

im looking at buying and scba with tank. i want to use it for CPAT training, and general stair climbing training. it DOESNOT need to pass hydrostatic testing. i dont need a face mask or regulator.

i know columbus is getting rid of their old MSA's, and am betting i could get hold of one of them...if anyone works for columbus and has a number of someone i could contact that would be great any help appreciated.

or, if anyone has one the the weight(50-70lb) vests they dont use anymore, that would be ideal...but i dont want to drop 300+ for one.

thanks,Brian

We had to turn in all of our MSA's back to the manufacturer. You might want to chek into a weighted vest I know you can buy those.

im talking to the cheif in the columbus auxilary...with any luck something will come of that.

also some of the twps im riding with for medic school might prove to be benificial. Old scbas stored out back or in the shed that havent been thrown away yet is my treasure

if i dont have anything locked down by the end of this week im buying a medium rucksask and filling it with sand. what ever works ya know

you should be able to get a weighted vest at any sporting goods store. I'm sure dicks has one.

If i can pass the physical, weighing 225ish and being 5'11" with a 8 minute mile, so can you.

if you're familiar with "skip breathing" you should try that while training on the stair step.