anyone that can tune a stang.?.

Guest 5.7

I haven't heard back from Brian who usually does my tune at dyno tune motorsports, but I wanted it to be tuned for this weekend........ any ideas who might be able to do it friday or saturday during the daytime????

oh really.. I really wanna know what it puts down........

I HOPE to have my car back today........... arg... its taking awhile to get done, but as long as its done right I guess thats all that matters...

Guest BLUE BY U
i wouldnt go anywhere but dynotune for your mustang needs even if you have to wait its worth it

Thats your opinion i have mine, i would goto whoever can make the most SAFE power

Guest StanekM3
Thats your opinion i have mine, i would goto whoever can make the most SAFE power

Brain seems to make some safe power. :confused: I know a few Columbus area Stangers and they have nothing but good recommendations for Dynotune.

What in the hell are you talking about? Brian tuned my 03 Cobra and it was very safe. Put it this way, both the 03 Cobra and the Z06 had significant mods, were sprayed, and were beat on, but the one tuned by Brian was the one that didn't blow up.

Anyway, I wouldn't be afraid to take my Mustang/Cobra/Ford to Rob LaSota; I've heard nothing but good things about him and their shop. So, if I couldn't get in to see Dyno Brian, I'd go there.

Guest BLUE BY U
What in the hell are you talking about? Brian tuned my 03 Cobra and it was very safe. Put it this way, both the 03 Cobra and the Z06 had significant mods, were sprayed, and were beat on, but the one tuned by Brian was the one that didn't blow up.

Anyway, I wouldn't be afraid to take my Mustang/Cobra/Ford to Rob LaSota; I've heard nothing but good things about him and their shop. So, if I couldn't get in to see Dyno Brian, I'd go there.

I never slammed on Brian, i was just saying where i would take my car!!!! good god you guys are hilarious

I never slammed on Brian, i was just saying where i would take my car!!!! good god you guys are hilarious

Hold up, Captain Backpedal. You didn't just say where you'd take your car, but you also implied that Brian doesn't tune cars safely (and hence your use of SAFE in the previous post). So, yeah, you did kind of slam Brian, and you got called on it.

Nice try at the one-up-manship though.

EDIT: After re-reading your posts, and giving you the benefit of the doubt, I guess I can see where it can be interpreted that you're not slamming Brian, but just saying something to the effect of, "Okay, you have your guy, and I have my guy, but, in the end, I would want to take my car to the place where I know it will be tuned the safest, and that's all."