Howdy

Guest StanekM3

Guest StanekM3

Howdy,

Just wanted say hello and a little about myself and car. My name is Carl and I am a Chemical Engineer for Sherwin Williams. I have a MA in CE from Penn State (Go Lions!!!) and happily married to a wife that allows me to spend more time with cars than her :D . We are expecting a child soon and I can't wait to be a father.

I'm originally from a suburb of Cleveland, who through some great friends heard about this site. If I can find somewhere to store my pictures I would like to show off the car a bit, my apologies as I'm not the best at the interweb. All of the credit goes to Erik Rasmusen and Nathan Pusnik of RASNIK Motorsports for engineering me something that I could have only dreamed of. Many late night conversations, fabrication time, and tuning went into the car to help it produce a bit over 600whp on 100 octane.

Some specs on the car (words will have to do for now)

-9.0:1 Compression, CP Pistons and Arrow Rods

-GT35R with .70AR from ATP Turbo

-Tubular Exhaust Manifold crafted by Nate & Erik (with helpful advice from Tinman)

-All Electronis,Tec3R, wired & tuned by Nate

-Oil Sump and System design done by Erick

-Short block build & headwork was done by Weber Racing of North Ridgeville, OH

-Koni Struts,GC springs, re-welded ear sub frame reinforcement

-M5/AA clutch and pressure plate, UUC SSK and clutch line

Hope to bring the car out before it gets to cold. I would like to attend some road racing meets as I'm allot closer to Mid Ohio now :burn: . If you ever see an Avus Blue M3 with the plate RASNIK M3, be sure to wave.

Guest StanekM3

Thanks everyone! I think I'm car bomb free. What would life be without a Woolly Mammoth Terrorist look-a-like friend?

Brain,

That was a great write up, Thanks. :) I will put some pictures up when I get home from work.

Guest StanekM3
Can't wait for pictures, and to finally see some of Nate's work. Everytime he works on a project car it dissapears before he can show it to me. I'm sure the car is pure sex. Welcome aboard!

Thanks! He has a different car in the works every time I would stop over. First it was the turbo Grand Prix, than IS300, than M3, than turbo M3, than LS2 V8 M3, and now I hear he's doing something with an FC.

He goes through cars and setups like my wife goes through shoes :p

Carl: Nice to see some more european cars around the board...and nice car if I do say so. My brother's '95 M3 is a hoot to drive in N/A form around a track I can't imagine that beast.

There's a Buckeye Chapter BMW CCA meet the end of october at Mid Ohio that's always good for cold air which would mean big numbers for you. I'll have my E46 M3 out for that weekend.

There's also a private lapping day with Auto Assets on October 9 that you might want to look into. It's a bit pricy for a single day but will get you as much or more track time as a full weekend BMW CCA school will and instruction is going to be provided by the Mid Ohio school staff rather than club regulars. Let me know if you'd like any further details.

Andy