LaSota Racing....

FormulaMatt

All I can really say is wow (but I'll say more anyway). Needed to get my headers and exhaust done with less than 24 hours notice and they were able to get me in within 12 hours. The next day after I got it back I had a wiring issue, they told me to bring it down and they would check it out for free. They not only checked it out for free, but also fixed it for free. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for fast and excellent service with great customer value and VERY well priced, especially for such short notice. I have several more cars that will be coming your way. Thanks again for ALL your help.

Dave

Not a problem, I can't wait to see how it runs on the 29th. :) I have a z28 in the shop now that is going to be similar to yours but it has a T56 and stock heads. Hopefully he will bring it up as well, it should be all done this week.

RL, last I talked to Rodney, he was very happy with the pulley ordeal fix.

That was a shame, all the money he put into the truck only to have an aligment shop mess it up, I was glad to help. :D

That was a shame, all the money he put into the truck only to have an aligment shop mess it up, I was glad to help. :D

I told him to stay away, I don't have any spare time for any bad luck right now!

Where are you at now? Mind if I stop by some morning this week to check your shop out?

Not a problem, I can't wait to see how it runs on the 29th. :) I have a z28 in the shop now that is going to be similar to yours but it has a T56 and stock heads. Hopefully he will bring it up as well, it should be all done this week.

Cool, I cant wait!