snakes on a a plane!

TheBussman1647545507

Just from seeing the previews, it looks like the movie should have been released back in the mid 70's or something. Like somebody thought "Oh..oh shiiiiit...YES!!!...ok bare with me...SNAKES..on a MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE!!!"

LoL i believe it is a remake of an old movie. Ill bet this ones better for Samuel L quotes.

LoL i believe it is a remake of an old movie. Ill bet this ones better for Samuel L quotes.

No I dont think it is a remake. The movie was originally called "Flight XXX" (I cant remember the numbers). The actual title for the movie was Sam Jackson's idea. He said he wouldnt be in the movie unless it was called "Snakes on a Plane".

I was going to see Crank (awesome movie to see btw) yesterday and I heard a guy walking out saying "That was the best worst movie I've ever seen!"

Translation: The critics didn't just go and tear this flick a new asshole, they tore it to pieces, fed it to the sharks, took the leftover shark shit, fed *that* to the worms, then used the worms as fish food to start the whole food/sharks/shit/worms/fish/food cycle over again.

In other words, the critics completely missed the point (as usual).