Anthony!!!

RedRocket1647545505

Guest StanekM3
I know, but he still builds some cool shit. Anyone that can crank out a custom turbo setup in a week is a badass in my book, atleast when it comes to fabrication.

No offense meant, but I couldn't imagine putting a turbo at the end of the exhaust system is much complicated fabrication work. On that note, I don't see how it could be beneficial to performance.

I cant understand how people can except him after he ripped so many people off. the guy is a tool and needs to have his ass kicked everytime he surfaces in the lsx world. If he has so much talent let him use it to make amends to all the people he owes money to just as "HE" promised he would

+1 for smokinhawk

I cant understand how people can except him after he ripped so many people off. the guy is a tool and needs to have his ass kicked everytime he surfaces in the lsx world. If he has so much talent let him use it to make amends to all the people he owes money to just as "HE" promised he would

+1 for smokinhawk

Cliffnotes?

Cliffnotes?

He is sort of the John Hennessy of the LSX world. Took alot of people's money, didn't give much in return, and then his company folded.

And guys, just because I said he can fabricate some cool shit, doesn't mean I'm condoning what he did. Sheesh. I wouldn't buy water from him if I were verge of dehydration.