McDorman Classic Cars & Vettes

Kohones

Their annual event is this week-end, Friday - Sunday. I've not attended but think I will this Sunday (weather permitting). Anyone else thinking about attending? Any pointers from those that have gone in previous years since I've not gone before?

I worked at McDormans for 5 years. THe guy is a complete ass hole. He has some of the most beautiful cars Ive seen but they are all junk (mostly) they sit, and sit. 80% wont start on there own and i'd say 10% wont start period. and my favorite was the 67 COPO camaro if im not mistalen it was a 426 aluminum 600Hp(?) it was orange he also has a green one.

Here is how they used to show cars this was about 8 or 9 years ago so it mighht have changed.

Fridays are their general car show anyone can attend with anything.

Saturday was a GM car show only.

Sunday is Corvettes only.

I've just received the flier for the event in the mail.

The Corvette-only show is Saturday.

Corvette Concours d'Elegance is Sunday, 7-10am.

All-GM show is Sunday from 9am-12pm.

Trophies on Sunday are at 4pm.

Tom, this flier has two free admissions if you're game for Sunday.

Sam, what day you going? Friday is out for me due to our meet :) Saturday is the game and fun in the country at the in-laws, that's why I'm going Sunday.

Ant - yea Sunday is only day I could go due to work. Meet Sunday am at your place? Works for me, let me know what you're thinking (time wise) & I'll just be in your driveway (I drink my coffee with milk & sugar) ha ha. Also I think Marc is coming to give the "Cark" some exposure. He needs to sell it -

Marc - We've been emailing back and forth all morning. He doesn't wanna get up early

Well perhaps he could slow down with the brown bottles, get home at a decent hour, then mornings wouldn't be sooo tuff????????? Kids, ha ha ha

I am not going. I have not went for the last two years. I think it is little expensive to change $10 per a person to look at his cars. Dont get me wrong, they are nice, but to charge $10 per a person that is a little steep for a cruise in. Bud's in St Mary's Ohio has the same type of deal and it is free.