wouldn't want to shut up and help or anything

Science Abuse

The journalist caused the accident, the driver of the car is looking right and stares at the camera man and journalist. The guy in the car most likely looks left and sees the van comming across and his vision is blocked by the van and cannot see the on comming truck but figures if the van came across it is ok (this is wrong but I have seen many people do it.), The driver of the car then looks back right and stares at the camera man and journalist all the while pulling very slowly into the intersection. He never saw the truck at all. Had that journalist never been there the accident would have never happened.

The journalist caused the accident, the driver of the car is looking right and stares at the camera man and journalist. The guy in the car most likely looks left and sees the van comming across and his vision is blocked by the van and cannot see the on comming truck but figures if the van came across it is ok (this is wrong but I have seen many people do it.), The driver of the car then looks back right and stares at the camera man and journalist all the while pulling very slowly into the intersection. He never saw the truck at all. Had that journalist never been there the accident would have never happened.

I agree the journalist was a distraction, it was still the drivers fault that he wasn't driving instead of watchin a douche. I don't think you can blame it on the journalist although I agree he is an ass for just standin there going on reporting it. Whoulda been helping them.