Thanks guys/gals

Lost Cause

Ok...I'm here, thanks for the new site info. Since I totaled my GSXR 750 on 275 when I hit a deer, I didn't buy another bike right away. With a baby on the way, I didn't want to finance one so I cut 13 trees down and for the work I got a 2003 GSXR 1000 with FULL Yosh exhaust, and only 1790 miles on it. The guy who had it was scared of it, and never rode it.

Well...you obviously have some sort of balance if you ride. A little training with some ropes, tieing knots, climbing spurs, climbing saddle and a little know how with a chainsaw...your in business. And by the way...the bike only had 1790 miles on it. Not bad for a 2003 GSXR 1000 huh.... But anyway, thanks to everyone for all of the "welcome";), it is greatly appreciated and I hope to see some of you out on the road with me sometime soon. Until then, keep a minimum of one tire on the ground, stay out of the ditches and don't let the cops catch you riding dirty...LMAO (That was funny, considering I drive a truck for a living, and I ride my bike the way I do...WFO on one wheel usually or on the side walls). Later all.