Weekend at Nelson Ledges with Fasttrax

Kosmo

The pictures are from Fasttrax racing series 05, August 9th and 10th from the Nelson Ledges Race Course, Garrettsville, Ohio. This is my first time in this track and thanks a ton to Pretty eye, her husband and friends family members to include me into their racing team pit crew. You guys are awesome and go "PBP RACING". Half of these photos were taken by Prettyeye...thanks again.

Me receiving instruction about the pit board

IMG_6958.jpg

The pit crews, I am rocking the "ohio riders" cap though ;)

IMG_6959.jpg

The spectators ride at lunch in full gear

IMG_6964.jpg

Faith of Fasttrax was the control rider and she was fast enough and allowed us to hang onto some fun lean angles for five laps

IMG_6966.jpg

Me following the real racers in their pit transportation mini bikes :D

These 15 year old gals can kick many of our asses when they are on their real racing machines.

IMG_6968.jpg

Me again

IMG_6969.jpg

It's racing time

IMG_6981.jpg

The PBP racing team and pit crews:D

IMG_6991.jpg

Beautiful racing day at Nelson Ledges

Bike072.jpg

Getting started

Bike078.jpg

At the grid

Bike080.jpg

Another start

Bike076.jpg

Bike067.jpg

The course

Bike073.jpg

Bike074.jpg

Done for this weekend

Bike070.jpg

hehehe kosmo, you beat me to posting the pics! that's awesome...i'm stealing the one pic u took of dorjan with clouds in the back, that's a nice menacing pic :D

THANKS and you are welcome for everything!! It was great to have you and so glad you could come out, thanks for all your enthusiasm!! It's so great to have that much spirit at the track.

Good stuff. So how was the first experience there? Would you go back, or no?

Well I have never done even a track day. They have a street rider, track rider and race riders school. I saw the classroom teaching and the group is pretty small, I signed up for the performance street riders school on September 8th. I understand the course is bumpy and needs repaving but the main reason is, it is in my backyard, I plan to do the the track riders school as well in october and then next summer plan for diffrent track days with STT in diffrent courses. Then only I can tell apples to apples. There is a rumor that the track will be purchased by the guy of the discovery channel, may be he will repave it, then it will be a completely different ball game. Once you are a member of Fasttrax, the half day open track days are only 75 bucks can't beat that.