Tonight

Guest 5.7

Please for those comming to IPS if you know someone who wants to come and hang out to drink, tell them to stay home. If you come out and you smoke think about how many butts are left on the ground.

If you are comming out to do burn outs and turn your stereo up loud stay home.

I am surprised that in the few weeks time that we have been having people gather there how disrespectfull so many of the people are that come to hang out (ie. the items I mentioned above).

Also DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT park near or around the south of our (the middle) building. There is a tenant in that space that has made several complaints.

Please for those comming to IPS if you know someone who wants to come and hang out to drink, tell them to stay home. If you come out and you smoke think about how many butts are left on the ground.

If you are comming out to do burn outs and turn your stereo up loud stay home.

I am surprised that in the few weeks time that we have been having people gather there how disrespectfull so many of the people are that come to hang out (ie. the items I mentioned above).

Also DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT park near or around the south of our (the middle) building. There is a tenant in that space that has made several complaints.

This is why i asked what the rules are for the lot. You can not control all these people. You openly invite the whole city too your lot, this is what happens. I seen car loads of drunkin teenagers pulling in , and no one asking these KIDS too leave. Did you really think you could control this?

This is why i asked what the rules are for the lot. You can not control all these people. You openly invite the whole city too your lot, this is what happens. I seen car loads of drunkin teenagers pulling in , and no one asking these KIDS too leave. Did you really think you could control this?

Well I don't even want to hear your mouth on the subject since you are one of the persons posting to meet ay IPS on other boards telling people to tell everyone they can and that you cannot get kicked out.

This was not an open invitation to the entire city. Nor is it the new Zetlers or the new pepboys. This was posted on 2 boards. One where I know everyone and CR.

So you see car loads of drunken teenagers pulling in and you do nothing to help the situation? You sir should find a new spot to hang out in.

So you see car loads of drunken teenagers pulling in and you do nothing to help the situation? You sir should find a new spot to hang out in.

And what the fuck am i going too do? Get laught at and beer bottles tossed at me.(been there done that). Thats not a issue, your spot isnt holding up well.

Well I don't even want to hear your mouth on the subject since you are one of the persons posting to meet ay IPS on other boards telling people to tell everyone they can and that you cannot get kicked out.

This was not an open invitation to the entire city. Nor is it the new Zetlers or the new pepboys. This was posted on 2 boards. One where I know everyone and CR.

It wasnt a open invite too every dumb fuck in town. It was a invite for more drag street racers too find some races. Don't sit here and act like i posted it on CSR or something like that. And you cant even say I posted it on other boards, It was one site. pepboys carryed over too IPS cause there was no real cars hanging out there anymore. You posting it on CR is where YOU fucked up. Theres 4000 people here, theres how many on ODR and RC?

A 1/4 of here, and I know everyone on both sites race.

I'm telling ya. Put security by the entrances and look at who is comming in. Isn't that hard to do, and if you do it right, you can keep this spot for a long time. But I am sure like like every other time I say this, no one will listen and we will get kicked out from this spot.

It wasnt a open invite too every dumb fuck in town. It was a invite for more drag street racers too find some races. Don't sit here and act like i posted it on CSR or something like that. And you cant even say I posted it on other boards, It was one site. pepboys carryed over too IPS cause there was no real cars hanging out there anymore. You posting it on CR is where YOU fucked up. Theres 4000 people here, theres how many on ODR and RC?

A 1/4 of here, and I know everyone on both sites race.

Your right I posted it on CR and RC. On RC I know who EVERY person is on there. As far as you posting it elseware, if I wanted to invite those people I would have. YOU choose to invite someone to something only YOU were invited too.

You said tell everyone you know, you cannot be kicked out. That screams hey act like a dumb fuck.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2241/gearheadisamoronrw7.png

youre right, I was out of line on that, but dont you think, if you was having issues with me doing that then you could have pmed me, and i would have had it deleted?

and not many would have seen it. BUt no you wanna bitch after the fact, blame all the problems on me , and bann me from your site that was just for setting up races, when the only thing that really happens on there is people bitching about racing, or bitching about something else.

PLus you wanna bitch at me for not asking people too leave, when i had no idea it was my place too ask people toom leave, but then it wasnt my place too invite people that wanna race. MOst of the poeple that are on ODR, are street racers, and those are the ones that i worry about. Infact ive gotten more races going on ODR then RC. Hell Bill sat at the end begging for a race in his 442, and pavey has done the same with his camaro and mustang. BUt no one wants too race.

I'll have my post removed from there, since you wanna be this way.

youre right, I was out of line on that, but dont you think, if you was having issues with me doing that then you could have pmed me, and i would have had it deleted?

and not many would have seen it. BUt no you wanna bitch after the fact, blame all the problems on me , and bann me from your site that was just for setting up races, when the only thing that really happens on there is people bitching about racing, or bitching about something else.

PLus you wanna bitch at me for not asking people too leave, when i had no idea it was my place too ask people toom leave, but then it wasnt my place too invite people that wanna race. MOst of the poeple that are on ODR, are street racers, and those are the ones that i worry about. Infact ive gotten more races going on ODR then RC.

I'll have my post removed from there, since you wanna be this way.

I just found it today and I brought it to your attention. I don't care how many races you get here or there. You in your own words said tell everyone you know. That was never the intention.

You think it is ok for you to tell people to come but not to leave? What sense does that make?

when i said tell everyone you know, that means tell everyone that races where we are at now (cause alot of those guys, dont go on the interweb). Trust me , I would have been asking half the fucking lot too leave, and about 99% of them would have laught at me or wanted too fight about it. Me and my buddys take are trash with us, and dont start anything but races. 351 users on ODR, and only 88 views. It has been deleted. I meet those 90 or so people when i made the drive too springfeild too get a race. the lot didnt get trashed, there was no fitting, or whatnot. the only issue i had was with a cop.

And like i said, I hade no place saying anything about the hangout spot, but when everyone asks me wheres everyone hanging out at, they either get NOt sure i haven't been going out , or i tell them. depending on if they are in or out of the racing.

SO dont sit here and act like i invited a bucnh of fuck heads up there too start shit.

well they all heard about the spot through CR. I would assume every piece of trash (the people) that sit out there and drink heard about it through someone on CR.