'94 Firebird Formula f/s

Zeppelin

1994 Flamed(green candy with green House of Kolor micro metalflake) Pontiac Firebird Formula LT-1, 6-speed, with mods: Approximately 36,000 original miles on car, 4" WS-6 hood, W68 Pontiac ground effects, Mecham Racing HDF wing, 17x9.5 Koenig Monsoons (powdercoat has been stripped off, ready to polish the aluminum) wrapped in BFG Comp T/As, high temp.powdercoated Hooker Super Comp shortie headers, Hooker y-pipe w/cat, Hooker cat-back, B&M Ripper shifter w/Flameball flamed shifter knob, Lakewood lower control arms, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace, SLP subframe connectors, ported MAF(with screen), PCM by ME (thanks to LT1 Edit), Accel plugwires, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, Fowler Racing Engines 396 LT1 Forged stroker motor with Cola 4340 3.875” stroker crank, Lunati 5.85” Pro Mod Rods, SRP -14cc dished pistons, Comp Cams custom grind .600/.619 lift(w/1.6 RRs), 300/306 duration cam(248/254 @ .050), Comp Cams lifters and springs, Crane Gold 1.6:1 roller rockers, Ported stock LT1 aluminum heads (3 angle valve job done with motor build), ported and powdercoated LT1 intake, Holley 58 mm throttle body, new timing chain, new oil pump, new rings, new rod and main bearings, etc. (Approximately 500 miles on motor since build.), Walbro high pressure 255 fuel pump, Holley billet AFPR. Intake, valve covers, strut tower brace and other engine bay parts have been powdercoated. LS1 front brakes. Have receipts for crank, rods, and pistons, as well as machine work and engine assembly.

The bad news: Car has a blown clutch which took out the clutch, pressure plate, bellhousing, and broke an ear off the front bell of the T-56 housing. Also put a couple small holes in the y-pipe that will need fixed, and broke one of the O2 sensors. Flywheel also needs re-surfaced. Engine has not been running in a bit over a year. There is a crack in the paint in the front where the rubber nose was pushed. $6500.00 or best reasonable offer . I am in the Columbus (Pickerington) Ohio area. E-mail me at cfish@insight.rr.com for more info.

http://www.edensgatecorals.com/formulapics/myformula.gif

Larry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I am not getting notification of replies. Sorry about that. Never had the car on a dyno, so I have no idea how much power it is putting down.

Got a line on a winter vehicle, but thanks for the offers.

This is a 'best reasonable offer', really. I'd like to move it before the snow starts to pile up on it. :)

Since I wasn't getting notifications, might be best to e-mail me at cfish@insight.rr.com if you want to stop by and take a look.

Larry