Tips for correcting oxidized paint?

Broken_Wankel

I have pretty damn bad oxidized paint on the roof of my car. I bought it this way, so it's not my fault!!

Anyway, I've cleaned it up pretty well considering just how bad it was before, alas, as you can tell from the pic, my paint still looks like shit.

I was for the most part wet sanding it with 2000 grit paper by hand, and I also tried using a claybar, and also some turtle wax swirl removal crap. Still looks pretty bad....so, what exactly should I do to fix this problem. I've spent probably close to 6 hours getting to the point it is now....as I said, it looks alot better then it did before. Here's a pic if it'll help.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Slomaro/badroof.jpg

Hmm...well, can't really afford a paint job at this time. I'll try to find some montego blue in a little spray can and see how that turns out. Shouldn't be to bad if I blend it in well.

Any places around here would have something in that particular color? When I was going to college in Dayton, I know there was an PPG paint place, but havn't seen one around here. I checked on the web and found the color code to be M8 I believe.