Pro Hurricane ls1 heads

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
Was hanging out with Robert the son of the owner of Pro cylinder heads out of Johnstown ohio , and he was showing me the heads they offer and my Jaw kinda dropped looking / hearing about some of the heads , but I was stunned when he told me the hurricane ls1 heads are 100 hp out of the box. Is that normal compared to other brands?

Guest 614Streets
Is the name of the shop All Pro cylinder heads? If it is its the same heads that roofer dave is running on his turbo car. If im not mistaken it overpriced and uses all custom valvetrain.

Yeah. From what Robert was saying they dont target the street strip scene and are really only involved in catering to dirt track and roundy round racers. He said qoute" there 100 hp out of the box" I said who runs them , he said they sell every set they make but Ive never heard of anyone running hurricanes.

I myself doubt the claim of 100 hp out of the box , I didnt see how that was even possible. I would like to see it proven.

Yeah. From what Robert was saying they dont target the street strip scene and are really only involved in catering to dirt track and roundy round racers. He said qoute" there 100 hp out of the box" I said who runs them , he said they sell every set they make but Ive never heard of anyone running hurricanes.

I myself doubt the claim of 100 hp out of the box , I didnt see how that was even possible. I would like to see it proven.

If the claim was accurate they would not have to target anyone, word of mouth would spread so fast they would be the new afr with as popular as the ls1 platform has become.

Also most ls1 motors see around 30-40 rwhp from the addition of aftermarket heads like the afrs or hand ported ls1 heads that are shaved.