Fyi

Dave1647545494

I am no longer able to provide columbus racing members with any discount beyond standard cupon prices at my ntb location...

you will have to visit the downtown store on east long street and see Derek to get the hookup price....

this was not my decision and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

Derek can by reached monday through friday 10am-6pm at 232-8881

Who's bullshit decision was it? That lame fuck up front who claims everything is everyone else's fault?

Thanks for the help so far, Dave. If something changes, let us know. But I have a feeling Derek's gonna start getting a lot more business from eastsiders...

To many people taking advantage of a good thing I assume?

No.. This is a discount we give because of the masses. we have Nationwide employee discounts, aaa discounts the whole shebang, but if we try to supply a car enthusiest club with a discount this guys flips out. Its no problem at my store, we deal with commercial discounts everyday and the way I see it CR is no different, its a group of people committed to buying stuff. end of story. Dave's store was taken over by a procare manager after I left in late may. they have since filled it with a service manager, 2 lead techs, a salesman, and a gs from procare. He gives everything away to his friends and fucks up his profit margins. so if Dave sells something at 10-15% over(the typical cr hookup) then he flips a lid. I'll let Dave speak for his future but I dont think it will be long at that store. I'm glad I got out when I did.

For the future I guess its down to me at downtown and Kevin(stay8wide) at swamill. Let us know if we can help you guys out.

if u a tire u need mounted come to the ntb reyn. store around 8:00PM and we should be able to just go ahead and mount it up real quick. Just ask for Ryan or dave

So what would it cost me for you to change tires on my truck if I came in w/ a new set of tires 33x13.5R18 and can dispose of the old ones myself??

Lavon

Derek, dave -

do you guys write CR people as a WI customer, or as a AR customer? I would hope you are writing them up as a AR customer for the "SAS" alignment, "SBSD" mount and balance, and then billing them out with cash/CC.

Use Columbus Car Warehouse, or Affordable Home Improvement as an AR customer. I worked with AR to get them hooked up on price. PM me, there is another account I use that is 10% over and tax exempt.

Derek, dave -

do you guys write CR people as a WI customer, or as a AR customer? I would hope you are writing them up as a AR customer for the "SAS" alignment, "SBSD" mount and balance, and then billing them out with cash/CC.

Use Columbus Car Warehouse, or Affordable Home Improvement as an AR customer. I worked with AR to get them hooked up on price. PM me, there is another account I use that is 10% over and tax exempt.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

so youre not w/ ntb anymore? you were pretty quick w/ my snow tires when i came out last year...wanna know the shitty part? on my way home, 1/2 mile from my house my tie rod came loose (bolt loosened up and came off) and my car was almost stranded...day before thanksgiving...luckily i found a nut in my garage and got it fixed. lol