School Zones

77nova

Ive noticed in the past week that bike cops have been heavily watching school zones where the regular speed limit is 35+. This is mostly around the karl road area schools. I got pulled over doing 42mph... no ticket because I'm an awesome talker but still got really lucky. Also, most likely you won't even see them because they move thier bikes so they are not visible and stand around some bushes or telephone poles then they walk out into the street stopping you and tell you to pull in a parking lot near them.

Just a heads up.

I could understand that argument going for a grade school with stupid little kids running around everywhere, but for a highschool where almost everyone drives and maybe 1 or 2 people walk that live within a few hundred feet and everyone else takes the bus.

I could understand that argument going for a grade school with stupid little kids running around everywhere, but for a highschool where almost everyone drives and maybe 1 or 2 people walk that live within a few hundred feet and everyone else takes the bus.

you really think the law cares what school zone it is?

No shit.. anyone who speeds through a school zone deserves a ticket.

Keep up that mentallity of "Im a good talker" and youll end up with a suspended license before you know it :rolleyes:

Take note kiddies, that's right from the mouth (keyboard?) of the cop... :nod:

Keep up that mentallity of "Im a good talker" and youll end up with a suspended license before you know it :rolleyes:

I will, because ive been pulled over three times, twice for speeding and got out of both tickets.

You gonna talk your way out of the charges when you run over a kid because you couldn't stop in time? SLOW DOWN!

If the fucker is walking the damn street it will. Im tired of these little "thug" kids who live around me who think its cool to walk down the middle of the street. Aslo I rarely speed anyway, when you drive a huge blue car around that no one else has its very easy to pick out in a croud.

Guest 78novaman
Yeah everyone needs to slow thier asses down through the school zone. I get tailgated everytime on Hamilton Rd when I go 20mph through the school zone :mad:

Guest drumer919
I will, because ive been pulled over three times, twice for speeding and got out of both tickets.

Your 17 and you've been pulled over 3 times and you think thats good? I got pulled over for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm 2 years older than you, there are plenty of people that never get pulled over, maybe not on here but there are.

I live right down the road from Woodward Park, and happen to see a motorcycle cop clocking Karl Rd from the little church at Penworth and Karl, and two bicycle cops around the area too

The increase in Police is probably because there has been some kids hit by cars there in the past few weeks. I know because I was on the runs. So slow the F down assholes.

BTW don't call kids stupid. That is one thing that makes me want to just kick you in the nuts! I hope God has cut your gene pool. You don't deserve to have any kids.

BTW don't call kids stupid. That is one thing that makes me want to just kick you in the nuts! I hope God has cut your gene pool. You don't deserve to have any kids.

So wait a second, I cant call the kid walking down my street in the middle of the road while cars are coming, not crossing sides, hes just "too good" to use the sidewalk like everyone else a fucking moron?

And when I said "stupid little kids" it was refering to the fact that they don't know any better.

your illegally speeding, trying to spin the blame onto the kids, trying to make it seem like you should be allowed to speed through a school zone because someone is walking down the middle of the road

and for one second you dont think you're the "stupid kid" ?????