Top Gear host Richard Hammond in critical condition after crash

Mowgli1647545497

after what is almost certainly the world’s fastest ever car crash

If he was doing 280mph, it's about half the speed of the fastest car crash I know of.

Good to know he'll be back to normal.....normal for him, not normal for regular people. I look for his balls to be clipped though, as well they should be. Put May in the crazy shit, he's got no kids.

“You’ve been in a car accident,” I said. “Was I driving like a twat?” he asked, before getting out of bed and walking, shakily, to the lavatory.

Later, he looked across at James May and said: “Hello Cock face.”

lol

LMAO! The fact that he woke up and called James a C**kface is hilarious. Thats our Hamster, I am glad he appears to be fine (for now).

I really hope Top Gear doesnt get pulled from the air after this. As Jeremy put it in that article, "Richard is winning his fight. And now mine begins. To make sure that he has a show to come back to". Let me say this, the devout fans of Top Gear like some of those here and myself, as well as members of sites like FinalGear.com will not let that happen. The environmentalists had better be ready for a fight.