R.I.P Mike Bailey

Browning

Damn, seems like this is the time of year for freak accidents. My great uncle died sept 4th when he crashed his plane in waco, texas. He was a very decorated air force fighter pilot. Had a hand in helping to design the stealth and was involved in the cuban missle crisis. They think he had a heart attack because he tried to return to the airport about 15mins after take-off. I'll be attending a memorial for him in wellsburg, wv this sunday. Crazy how stuff happens like that. Its truly sad. :(

I'm real sorry to hear about that. It's hard to lose someone so young, and it makes it even worse when it was unexpected.

I just lost a good friend of mine at the young age of 22 on 670 not to long ago due to a motorcycle accident click I'm sure a few of you heard about it.

It's sad to see someone go in such horrible ways. I'll keep his family in my prayers.

Guest fixerupper
I'm sorry for the loss too. Being as I work with a construction company and we are tied with performance we definitely felt the loss too. It's hard to see this happen and not think, "you know that could've been someone close to me". May he R.I.P.