Anyone have a 0-100 psi oil sender?

Boost-n-Juice

Oil sender, oil sending unit...whatever you want to call it.

It's for an autometer electric oil pressure gauge.

Jegs wants $30! Summit has one for $12, but the handling fee is $10! Seems like a simple part. Does anyone know of a Napa or Autozone etc part number it would cross to?

Cool, I'll check with Napa tomorrow. Hopefully I don't have to borrow the mechanical gauge! I'm 99% sure it's the sender.

I was making a full nitrous pull the other night, top of 2nd gear, look over at the A-Pillar and 0 psi!!! I shut the car down but the reverse manual valvebody owns me! No neutral for me!

well i have a real oil pressure gauge (mac tools) too check it and make sure. its very accurate! after i built this motor and did all the oiling mods and shit , my 100psi gauge was pegged cold! so i had too move up too the 200psi one.(carries 110 cold)

I was making a full nitrous pull the other night, top of 2nd gear, look over at the A-Pillar and 0 psi!!! I shut the car down but the reverse manual valvebody owns me! No neutral for me!

thats why i have mine setup where i can kill the fuel pumps and ign...just in case...i was looking at the radio hole and thinking" i'll never hear it anyway".

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/d5e8fe73.jpg

Well, I picked one from Napa, the Echlin book said 0-100 psi. Well, when I fire the car, it pegs the gauge (past 100psi) and normally carry 75 psi at idle when it's cold.

Rob any idea what that part # is at napa? Or is there someone at napa you can call.

LaSota, I appreciate the offer and might have to make the drive to other side of the earth and pick it up. I think I have your cell # but PM me it just in case. I work in Dublin and could maybe swing up tomorrow, I dunno. Sucks livin in Grove Tucky!

Thanks guys!

It's aways the little dumb shit! I WILL BE RUNNING ON THE 29TH DAMN IT!