Office job for wife

fooswinger

Looking to see if anyone owns there own company and needs a secretary or knows anyone hiring for pc work or clerical work.Also my wife is russian so if you know any job that needs a translator or if you know any russians that are looking for someone let me know.Thanks, She's currently a stay home mom, but we just purchased a house so I would like to think were financially stable. Starting pay over 12+ an hour

Please either pm me or email me or call me 614-937-1086

• 4 weeks later...
JP Morgan Chase is hiring i believe. Usually they will hire based on experience and education. They have 2nd and 3rd shift position's open in other departments in my building but they also have alot of simple desk/ 'paper pusher' position's. Only way to fill out an app. is to go to the website and fill out a pr-employment type application. Then you look at the position's open and available and you choose which one you want to apply for. There are three main complexes in columbus so she's bound to find SOMETHING. If you need anymore info feel free to PM me.