Free Guppy

ImUrOBGYN

Ok, it's only a guppy and not even a male. But she is a beautiful female, mostly blue in the fins with black spots and responsible for her own situation. I've run out of room for fish and she's the only one keeping me from using another tank for her 14 babies. (Many Livebearers are cannabilistic.)

She is free, but plz don't come get her unless you have an established tank (not a damn goldfish bowl) with similar fish. I'm very protective of all my animals, even "silly" little fish and want to know she has a good home. She is very healthy and recently went through a broad spectrum treatment. (Anti-viral, bacterial, etc.) As always, proper introduction into your aquarium should be required.

Ok, I think I've said enough concerning a free damn guppy, lol. Anyway, if anyone wants her, plz come get her. If you have something to take her in, bring it. If not, I'm sure I can find something. I live in Delaware, approx 10-12mi North of Columbus and the 270. PM me or for a faster response, call 979/739-1841. <-- my cell

Will she get along with three cardinal tetras, a serpae tetra, a black neon tetra, two golden minnows, a siamensis, and a handful of ghost shrimp? I could drop by on my way home from work and give her a home if she's a community fish and doesn't mind a 10g tank.

Edit: That would be tomorrow (wednesday), I'm already home for the night.