Excited about a purchase!

Guest Hal

Awesome man! I heart twin screws.

But will it be enough to chase down the IPS Evo? :p

I think if I put the shot on it that I was gonna put through the eaton it would...we'd also be walking along 71s picking up little parts of what was once my motor :cool: I'm hoping on high boost race tune it will take Mike, I doubt it though.

Sounds pretty sweet..

Dude, I feel sorry for your car! You really beat on that thing today. :cool: Nice times. :woowoo:

Also, I think I saw you driving through S. Bloomfield on 23S as I was getting some gas. And I thought I had a long ass drive back.

Dude, I feel sorry for your car! You really beat on that thing today. :cool: Nice times. :woowoo:

Also, I think I saw you driving through S. Bloomfield on 23S as I was getting some gas. And I thought I had a long ass drive back.

My car really pissed me off.... and tryin to get off the line..

haha yeah that was me... I live in Chillicothe now... so its a drive...

metco fucked me on my 4lb lower so I spent last night and today looking for parts, charging drills, grinding, etc...To say the least I'm pissed, but at least my money could help out CR lol.

Car will be ready to run both of you next weekend although I doubt the KB will be on it then.