Who wants to help swap heads/cam & bolt-ons?

Bam

I'm looking for someone with experience and knowledge of the 302/5.0 motors, specifically fox body. I'm either looking to just swap the entire engine, or just these parts...

edelbrock performer heads

E-303 cam

lifters and pushrods

gt-40 explorer intake manifold

true double roller timing chain

underdrive pulleys

73mm mass air and 24# inj.

custom burnt superchip by dynotune motorsports

3.73 with rebuilt limited slip

all 5 lug conversion with rear disc brakes

Basically I've got a stock car, and one with all these mods, I want basically swap their setups. I think this can be done in a weekend or a few weeknights, I've got a few friends willing to help, and I think we could do everything except the head/cam related work.

Willing to compensate for help.

The motor in the modded car is out of a 95 in a foxbody, whereas my stock car is an 89, everything will swap over right?

id help swap the rear out.. in exchange for the stock rear.

and for your question.. everythign is in a fox.. so everything will swap into your stock car. the motor is just the bottom end of a 95.. everythign on top is a 87-93.. there is no difference.

oh but you might want to use your stock car block if it doesnt have alot of miles.. the 89 302 has stock forged internals.. the 95 has hyper-U-Craptic pistons.

so yeah your better off swapping the top end into your stock car.

we need to talk though.. i am gonan need some parts off your car.. the shit your not gonan use ill need. pm me your number and ill give ya a ring. we can work something out.

I can help!!! or are you looking for a shop too do it all?

either way , ive got you covered!

looking for help/someone to show me the way around these things. I'd like to do this whole thing sometime this month, when is good for you guys? Hopefully we can plan something

i could lend a hand if youd like if your looking to get rid of the seats i would take them or buy them

Any help is appreciated, but what seats are you talking about? I have a WTB ad up for seats, but that means I'm looking to buy some, not sell, lol, I'm confused.

Awesome, glad a few people are nice enough to lend a hand. Of course, food/drinks or whatnot will be offered for help. me and a friend and my dad are going to try and tackle the front/rear suspension/brake/rearend swap over the next two saturday's, and then we're thinking the 21st/22nd weekend will be when we want to start on the motor work/hopefully finish it then. How's that weekend sound to you guys? Any other one sound better?

I did get the timing fixed last night thanks to Chris and his timing light. I changed the BLACK, NOT GAPPED plugs today and it runs a lot better. Still need to pull the nitrous kit off the car and get it to dyno Brian to get it flashed back to its NA tune, and off the nitrous tune, which is what I hope is making it run rich.