Anyone think this is real?

Mojoe

Yeah right. Looky what I found...........

http://autos.yahoo.com/usedcars/detail/index.html;_ylt=Ak5_RDPE0T8QGNyeAAZcoVAFEcUF?cid=automobiles-177736660&dst=62.02&rsr=c2JyPW5jLWVhc3RfYmVuZC1tYXpkYS1yeC03

....and the Yahoo ad states the car is located in Wisconsin? I wonder if they'd have a Somalian address to send the check to?????????

Yeah right. Looky what I found...........

....and the Yahoo ad states the car is located in Wisconsin? I wonder if they'd have a Somalian address to send the check to?????????

No, Nigerian. An obscure member of their royal family traded it for 3 yaks, 5 llamas, and a wildabeest.

i did the buy it now option...so you guys couldn't buy it out from under me at the last second. After the auction ended they requested a Spanish money order for $3000 more than the auction, no worries they are going to send the $3000 back once I get the car in hand. nice of them huh? I also won a overseas lottery today, once I Western Union the $7,500 in taxes to Canada I get $12,000,000.

Look out guys there will be a new boss in town soon.

Tom