real or not

PeteS40

haha all I seen what was to be two eyes light up. :rolleyes: but either way check this other video out, if you have time read up on the background of this house and watch the videos in pictures they have, fun site to waste some time on.

jason

website http://www.bartonmansion.com

yea i was like wtf... the eyes are what gets me.. i mean i know there is probly some way to do it.. BUT HUMANE EYES DONT FING GLOW LIKE THAT... i need to stop watching this its creeping me out but im interested...

Guest Lady J
haha all I seen what was to be two eyes light up. :rolleyes: but either way check this other video out, if you have time read up on the background of this house and watch the videos in pictures they have, fun site to waste some time on.

jason

website http://www.bartonmansion.com

This site is messed up...and here I am..the only one awake and my room's in the attic...so much for sweet dreams tonight hahaha...

I love this stuff though!!!

Guest zanesvillepgt

Guys, Guys,... cmon now let me shine some light on this subject... we and when I say we, I'm refering to my ex and myself, were down in spain and we were driving around enjoying the night scenery when suddenly my ex had to piss, so me being the gentelman I am pull over and tell her to piss in the woods before she pisses all over my kick ass 3A racing seats (Blue in color) and so she does...well while in mid squat a couple spainards come out of no where with a camera and scare the shit out of her...so see, don't be so scared guys it was a big missunderstanding.

And to prove it's not all THAT bad, we're still friends, I can send her over to yuor guys house sometime on a dark cold rainy night.....mwwwwaaahhahhaaha....sorry...:(

Guys, Guys,... cmon now let me shine some light on this subject... we and when I say we, I'm refering to my ex and myself, were down in spain and we were driving around enjoying the night scenery when suddenly my ex had to piss, so me being the gentelman I am pull over and tell her to piss in the woods before she pisses all over my kick ass 3A racing seats (Blue in color) and so she does...well while in mid squat a couple spainards come out of no where with a camera and scare the shit out of her...so see, don't be so scared guys it was a big missunderstanding.

And to prove it's not all THAT bad, we're still friends, I can send her over to yuor guys house sometime on a dark cold rainy night.....mwwwwaaahhahhaaha....sorry...:(

Damn your ex is pretty ugly.....does she happen to be a guy because that's what it looks like from the video.....