Derek @ NTB downtown

AudiOn19s

I know this has been covered...but this is yet another thank you to Derek downtown @ NTB. He continually puts up with me being down there for allignments what must seem like every week to him without ever missing a beat.

Quality of work, customer service and a friendly environment are all provided every single visit to the downtown NTB....and for those of us that work downtown it's a Godsend having them right around the corner.

Please Please Please do not hesitate to give Derek your business as you will not be disappointed.

Andy

Quick bump for this thread as once again Derek comes through.

Leaving work today with 2 hours to spare to catch a flight and I've got a flat tire...Nurse it 2 blocks to the NTB and he's got me in and out in less than 30 minutes. A real life saver today.

Once again...don't hesitate to give them your business.

Andy

I think I saw you on Worthinton Woods Blvd yesterday (Thursday) around 5:15 PM :).. I was a car back from you and you were at the corner of park and worthington woods.

Not too many cars like you around :) Plate said something like 996 something.. I can't remember the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I saw you on Worthinton Woods Blvd yesterday (Thursday) around 5:15 PM :).. I was a car back from you and you were at the corner of park and worthington woods.

Not too many cars like you around :) Plate said something like 996 something.. I can't remember the rest.

That was my car...but the wife was driving thursday while I was detailing!!!