Seen departed

wnaplay1647545503

Went to the movies and seen the new movie departed. I thought it was a very good movie and would recommend it. It had more twists and turns than any movie I had seen in a long time. It kept you guessing right up towards the end, and it was surprisingly funny. I give it an a++.

Are you saying you no likey?

No. What he is saying is that the use of the word "seen" is incorrect and it urks him, much like it does me.

I saw the movie last night..................... simple past tense

I have already seen the movie................ present perfect tense

We have seen too many accidents............ present perfect tense

No one had seen him at the party.............. past perfect tense

See how the word SEEN has a HAVE or HAD in the same sentence. I learned this in 6th grade.

What makes it more annoying is the lack of capitalization when stating the name of the movie.

Thanks for your attention in the matter,

A Grammar Nazi!

No. What he is saying is that the use of the word "seen" is incorrect and it urks him, much like it does me.

See how the word SEEN has a HAVE or HAD in the same sentence. I learned this in 6th grade.

What makes it more annoying is the lack of capitalization when stating the name of the movie.

A Grammar Nazi!

I was extremely tired when I posted. I had spent the night celebrating my wifes birthday and went to the movies late. Even I was wondering who posted that when I first logged on today.

A Grammar Nazi!

I seen what you did there.

thread revival for a fucking SWEET movie.

I thought A) the soundtrack was fucking perfect..."Gimme Shelter" and "I'm Shipping up to Boston" are awsome songs for that movie, B) Jack, Leo, Markie Mark, Matt, and Martin all were awesome...like, award winning awesome, C) the Hamlet-esqueness of the movie was just fucking glorious, and D) if Martin Scorsese doesn't win an Academy Award for this, heads will roll.

Also, seeing the liquor store in chinatown where i buy my booze, and seeing a dude get shanked in an alley that i've been through = teh win. My friends and I are probably gonna go check out 344 Washington in southy to see what its actually like.