Body/Paint Shops ?

Guest 5.7

So I got owned by a deer. Insurance company is letting me take it anywhere I want. Since I have never had to take my anywhere to get fixed, where would be the best place to take my car?

I have had my car repaired twice by the Dennis AutoBody shop on Morris. I actually just picked my car up this morning from them. They have done a great job every time I have had my cars in there, and normally a pretty quick turn around. Of course since just about every shop is loaded up with hail damaged cars, you may be waiting a while.

Hayes Hot paint

chris hayes

614-406-3083

1556 Rathmell Road

lockborne, OH 43137

this man can paint. and he is a mustang fanatic. if you decide to go there or atleast chekc him out. check out his 69 mach 1 he did a sick 2 tone paintjob on it. nice guy and will take care of you. where ill be getting my car painted.

Sam Jackson's Body Shop. It is a bit of a drive for you but they do DAMN GOOD WORK.

I wouldn't really know much about auto body shops since my dad does all of "our" collision work. Im getting into the paint thing now. Good luck on a shop. And You can take YOUR car to ANY shop you choose, not just "recomended" shops. My Dad had his old truck in the Bob Chapman Body Shop and it came out pretty damn good! I was pretty Impressed