anyone watching UFC tonight

Skinner

Guest Incognegro21

There was no doubt that Tito was going to maul Shamrock... however Tito fighting Liddell is a different story... Liddell is like Matt Hughes right now... Liddell has excellent takedown defense and it seems no one can get him to the ground which is the only way Tito will beat him.

Liddell KO Tito in 2nd rd.

i think Ortiz should have to rematch local boy Forrest Griffin, BEFORE he gets another shot at Lidell, that fight between them 3-4 months ago was too close to call, and they just handed it to Ortiz without a 4th round........ WEAK!!!

i think Ortiz should have to rematch local boy Forrest Griffin, BEFORE he gets another shot at Lidell, that fight between them 3-4 months ago was too close to call, and they just handed it to Ortiz without a 4th round........ WEAK!!!

Not enough time. his fight with Liddel is in december, most serious fighter can only have a real fight 2-3 times a year including training. it's already october. Then again, i didnt even know those two face each other, i would've loved to see those two face off.

I hate UFC more everytime I watch it. Its not even fighting anymore its rolling around jocking for position then submitting eachother. With the gloves and rules they have now it takes away from the street fight style UFC had and turns it into highschool wrestling with punches.

I am aware of how deadly a Gracie could be if they got ahold of someone on the street. I respect grappling but its boring as hell to watch, and the only way someone gets KO'd it seems like if the other person is twice there size. Almost every fighting league is better then UFC now...But is it just me or are they all seriously losing the street fight mentality/style they had before. These ****as used to really go in there and bang, now they tackle eachother and blow kisses untill someones out of breath and its over.

I hate UFC more everytime I watch it. Its not even fighting anymore its rolling around jocking for position then submitting eachother. With the gloves and rules they have now it takes away from the street fight style UFC had and turns it into highschool wrestling with punches.

I am aware of how deadly a Gracie could be if they got ahold of someone on the street. I respect grappling but its boring as hell to watch, and the only way someone gets KO'd it seems like if the other person is twice there size. Almost every fighting league is better then UFC now...But is it just me or are they all seriously losing the street fight mentality/style they had before. These ****as used to really go in there and bang, now they tackle eachother and blow kisses untill someones out of breath and its over.

I agree but I still like it more than boxing.