wanted: sbc s-10

yellowsnake

how about a black 91 sonoma std. cab. carb'd LT1 with edlebrock manifold and carb. hedman headers, MSD6AL w/ 2 step module and adjustable pill. TH350 trans with b&m street/strip shift kit. JEGS brand 2200stall convertor, edlebrock nitrous kit. cragger D window wheels with nitto 450's up front and 555's in the rear.

I dont know if you would be interested but i have a 89 s10 blazer for sale. interior is prety clean. it has a new 283, new intake carb valve covers and air cleaner, newly rebuilt tranny. 700 r4. has brand new tires, all new suspension. its lowered 3" and 3". bell tech spindles, bell tech springs , and bell tech shocks in the front, and bell tech drop blocks rear. new suspension parts also, new tie rods new center link. truck runs and drives great was my daily driver untill i got my yukon. I have at least 5000 in it this year, i will sell it for 2500. firm. Oh yea it has a msd ignition, and converted hei, with new msd cap and rotor. and the dist was rebuilt with new bushings and shims. im shure there is more but im proably forgeting it. pioneer head unit. see