bexley area job for high schooler

andyjs3589

Guest drumer919

DO NOT work at UPS, I worked the 10pm till 5am shift for about 2 months before I finally quit, its horrible, other than the fact that you only get one (1) 15 minute break and not 4 10 minute ones and there is no bannana room the description above is just about correct.

Edit: The auto auction is always hiring people to detail cars, if you dont mind working in a mostly spanish speaking enviroment then its not bad.

DO NOT work at UPS, I worked the 10pm till 5am shift for about 2 months before I finally quit, its horrible, other than the fact that you only get one (1) 15 minute break and not 4 10 minute ones and there is no bannana room the description above is just about correct.

Edit: The auto auction is always hiring people to detail cars, if you dont mind working in a mostly spanish speaking enviroment then its not bad.

That is pretty sweet how my completely made up description is mostly accurate.

Guest drumer919
When you say auto auction do you mean the columbus fair auto auction?

Take the Obetz exit from 270, go south, take your first right, there is a wendys at the corner. Go down that road till you see the entrance, there is nothing but lot after lot or cars along your right. Just tell the guard shack your interested in applying for a job.