OSU vs MICH

Guest Rane

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know the BCS is rigged or something, thats why USC is and will ALWAYS be #1. Also I was talking about the championship.

With one lose both of us will have bowl games for sure. I just wondered, because if say OSU loses MICH is ranked 1st or 2nd whatever you wanna call it. And Vice versa with USC thrown in the mix. So if you lose one game after being ranked #1 all year, then come back and beat the new #1 team who is undefeated then what are they gonna do? Match you up against florida and let USC play WV provided no one loses? For instance OSU beat texas and now texas is ranked like #5 after WV.

I wanna see some fluke happen where everyone gets 2 losses, MICH and OSU play eachother undefeated. WTF do you do if somehow the BCS ranks us both 1 and 2 after the regular season, and the other good teams have 2 L's? This probably can't happen, but I think they would probably lie and tell us that one of us was ranked #3 even if we weren't because we already played eachother. I think there lying now and thats why USC is up there cause they know OSU or MICH will knock eachother out the way and no one can complain.

Since your a girl I wont take you to serious :-p and I'll just say this.

Maybe you can contain michigan, thats not the problem. The problem is being contained, our defense is what you need to watch out for mostly. When our offense is playing shitty they are capable of scoring points, or getting the ball in such good positioning its hard not to score.

Norte Dames Offense is not Ohio States offense, good luck.

the reason you need to experience it in the big house is because mich fans are not as ignorant as osu fans. They welcome you with open arms because they dont give a fuck about the osu game. They will have already won their true rival ( spartans).

OSU vs Michigan was named the #1 rivalry in all sports......it doesnt get that way from only OSU thinking they're true rivals......and you call OSU fans the ignorant ones?

the reason you need to experience it in the big house is because mich fans are not as ignorant as osu fans. They welcome you with open arms because they dont give a fuck about the osu game. They will have already won their true rival ( spartans).

This makes my skin crawl, to hear Michigan fans actually believe this.

It's sad really, to deny the BIGGEST rival game in any sport. (Yes it's been voted on by the people of the US), only because you've been lossing the last few years. You gave up. OSU never gave up.... All those years of great winning seasons, only to be beat by Michigan.... no matter what, it was still the only game that mattered.

This hurts my heart...

:(

Thank you Diana. I dont know what polls you read Steven, but OSU vs Mich was voted in polls across the US as being the biggest rivalry in ALL sports. ESPN even had a big ass rivalry countdown with OSU vs Mich being #1.....in fact, I dont even recall Mich vs Mich State being on there, so yes Steven you are, were, and can continue to be the ignorant one now.

still i say go to michigan. You will truly see. Yes i care about the osu mich. game because i cant stand all the shit i get so i hope every year mich wins.

like i said i hate osu fans because they are all or nothing, annoying and rediculous. Sorry just my opinion.

im a michigan fan through and through, but you will never see me rubbing it in peoples faces if mich wins. Also the last tear chris perry played and they one i was rocking my mich jersey and some kid came up and pulled on it telln me to take it off. There is no reason for that shit.

still i say go to michigan. You will truly see. Yes i care about the osu mich. game because i cant stand all the shit i get so i hope every year mich wins.

like i said i hate osu fans because they are all or nothing, annoying and rediculous. Sorry just my opinion.

im a michigan fan through and through, but you will never see me rubbing it in peoples faces if mich wins. Also the last tear chris perry played and they one i was rocking my mich jersey and some kid came up and pulled on it telln me to take it off. There is no reason for that shit.

Sorry that happened but you are in Buckeye country. People will point and laugh at you.

And I was just up in Michigan a few weeks ago, wearing my OSU gear and I had someone throw their beer at me in a bar. What can you do...

Just because one CR Michigan fan would rather give Antonio Pittman a handjob than have someone tug on his jersey doesn't mean the rivalry doesn't exist. Even if you were correct in assuming that Michigan fans are less ignorant and more "welcoming" who wants a welcoming atmostphere in sports? Do you want to hear people yelling "FUCK THEM UP!!! RIP CHAD HENNE'S BALLS OFF!" or would you rather hear "I wholeheartedly respect your school's academic and athletic reputation, and though I know that your football program is regarded as one of the best in the nation I will respectfully DISAGREE!!!"

no i like the rivalry thing. im just saying osu fans take it to far its a football game, you dont need to go tip cars over, set shit on fire and go mad. I mean come on seriously. You should let other teams fans feel comfortable when they coem to your home town instead of gang up on them.

my .02

no i like the rivalry thing. im just saying osu fans take it to far its a football game, you dont need to go tip cars over, set shit on fire and go mad. I mean come on seriously. You should let other teams fans feel comfortable when they coem to your home town instead of gang up on them.

my .02

I agree flipping cars is too much, but if someone wants to set their damn couch on fire, why cant they?

my .02

so you mean stuff like this

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050405/NEWS06/504050333/0/special

mich state

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2003/04/14_olsond_riotfolo/

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/200204/08_stawickie_riot/

U of M

they just don't riot over football they like thier hockey

my .02

thats the whole idea of a rivalry. why would we be nice to michigan fans. thats the team we hate. my blood boils anytime i see some fag w/ any type of michigan apearal on. you deserved to get your jersey tugged on.. look where u were. i especially hate the fags who put up michigan flags and expect them to be there the next morning.

fuck michigan.

thats the whole idea of a rivalry. why would we be nice to michigan fans. thats the team we hate. my blood boils anytime i see some fag w/ any type of michigan apearal on. you deserved to get your jersey tugged on.. look where u were. i especially hate the fags who put up michigan flags and expect them to be there the next morning.

fuck michigan.

+1 Fuck 'em all

You're a fucking idiot. Oh, and that's just my opinion. However, I should mention that, when I give an opinion, it's regularly accepted as an expert opinion.

So, in sum, it's my expert opinion that you're a fucking idiot.