Anyone have an electric fan kit?

Bam

I need a new fan for my car and thought about going to an electric to free up a few whp. Anyway, Jegs has a few 5.0l mustang specific kits, just looking for people w/ expierence with one.

The kits look/sound identical, but there's a big price difference.

Proform, $125

Flex-a-lite Black magic - $225

Anyone have experience with either of these? Or opinions?

Thanks

i'm using a fan from a taurus

4000cfm

30 bucks at pick n pull

5 dollars for some heavy wire

10 bucks for a 30amp relay

runs all the time car never gets hot

Hmm, any year taurus? I might just do that, but me + wiring = nightmare. Want some beer/pizza and come hang out this weekend to help me with it? :D Maybe you can help me on the FPR too ? I'm free friday night, and all day saturday/sunday.

J yard.. mark VII fan as well, which is what ill be running, you can run single or dual fan setup.. if space will allow. i cna help ya wiht the FPR. did you end up getting antoher one yet

Mark 7 or Mark 8? And yeah I got another FPR that goes low enough. :) Whenever your free, lmk, this weekend I'm pretty open.

m using the proform fan and ive yet to have a problem with it and it cools very well

plus it comes with a thermostat

but if your cheap you can use the taurus fan it does work very well just not as nice as the proform (most dont care about that though) plus u have to get a thermostat as well

nther91