97 Grand Prix GTP

Guest tkos

My bad for not having a lot of knowledge on the car. And BAM614 I get it now just a miss understanding. Shane posted the mods that he had done to it which I havent changed any so thats what its got. I just need to get rid of this car because I cant enjoy it while I am in Germany.

If anyone has anymore Q's let me know and if I cant answear them then I am sure Shane can.

yeah let me see if I can get him to send them to you.

how far from polaris are you located because the car is in that area.

let me know and I will try to get a hold of him to send you those pics.

If you want you can also call him at 614-3950-0008.

That drone has to be unbearable on the highway. After modding these cars in every way shape or form, I've found the stock exhaust is the best if you don't want to keep a bottle of advil in the car for the drone on long highway drives.

That, or turbochargers sound nice on the car.

FYI, the car is pushing 9-10psi, the stock gauge only goes to 6-7psi, Stock ignition coils & wires > MSD products, hopefully you used a racetronix kit to install the Walbro, otherwise get one and replace it.

I am not sure what kit it has someone else put it on but good input. What kind to turbo did you go with on yours and with what results?

If it was a ZZP kit (uses high pressure EFI tubing and a cooper T), it will fail eventually. EFI hose was not meant to be submerged in gasoline, that and there is no check valve on the "T" going to the venturi pick up - the car needs to "prime" before starting. All be it more of an annoyance, but just something that adds to the list.

I had what you would consider a Car Tuning Kit, mainly just the cross over Y pipe, and PT61. It went through many changes to where the turbo was the only thing left.

436whp on a stock L67 block, 1.9 rockers, cutout, 104 octane, 23psi, 12.5:1 AFRs

On a built low compression motor, it made quite a bit.