Sick TT Cobra on the dyno

93fox

Anyone know a guy with a Black TT GT around here?

Saw a nice one on 161 heading down 315 the other day. License plate was something like TT MGT or something like that. TT Badges on the sides too.

Didn't get a chance to hear it though :(

Saw a nice one on 161 heading down 315 the other day. License plate was something like TT MGT or something like that. TT Badges on the sides too.

There's a guy by the name of Eddie that lives in Ashville (where I live, 20 min. south of Cbus) that has a black TT GT. I believe he runs at the track most of the time. Last I heard it was, IIRC, a mid 10 sec. car. Black window louvers on the back as well. Pretty sweet car.

Edit: He's on here as well. Y2KGT is his S/N IIRC.

Yes, that was me. My car is louder than the one in the video. TT 2V GT is the plate.

You likely didn't notice me go past you on 161 as you waited to turn to 315 S but you're car is sharp...definitely a beast that's gotta be fun to awaken.

If my GXP were RWD I'd love to add some forced induction to her. She's just a filler car until the Holdens are over here :p

Yes, that was me. My car is louder than the one in the video. TT 2V GT is the plate.

• 1 month later...
so being that those turbos are so close to plastic i wonder if the bumpers would start to get soft and deform.

I was kinda wondering the same thing. And would the turbos be able to move around that much even with the bumper back on...??

so being that those turbos are so close to plastic i wonder if the bumpers would start to get soft and deform.

I've wondered that too. I think I'll use heat shields on mine just to be safe.

As far as the movement, if it does that much movement for me I'll probably be investing in some work from tinman. With as much work going into the kits I'm surprised they didn't include a brace.