Want to buy a gtech.

lawnman

because the gtech is like a 5th wheel........ and is measured different than 1/4mile track..... because it has something to do with reaction and 60 ft! hence while in a magazine say your gto is supposed to run low 13s @ 102-103( just an example) but you will see them run high 13s @ 99-100....it has a manual and it shows you how to set it up for track times and speed! also most cars are faster on the street compared to the track anyway! sometimes the track can result in a better time cause of traction ect...... but in my gtp that wasnt the case! also i had mine set up so good for my gtp that when i let off at 100 mph it said 100.3...... so honestly thats pretty accurate! it does take some time to set up though!!! thats my.02

Guest 614Streets
Brother it is a newer unit and i couldnt tell you i bought it around 2003 when i built my s10 and broke it in around 270 . So I dont know but you know I will be where i have it stored around 4 or so today (sunday) so dont be shy call me @ that number. I have a 7 pm tnite so after that im not free.