fs/Sprint Samsung MM-A800 Slider phone w/ camera/camcord

paulc

the phone is only a week old i bought this then wanted a different phone and got that so i need to sell this one its in perfect condition and i have everything that comes with the phone heres the info on the phone

A multimedia masterpiece with advanced digital camera, camcorder and audio features, packaged in a stylish slide-up design. PRODUCT FEATURES: Take high-quality pictures and 30-second video clips to share with friends and family via their email or compatible phones; Stream video to your phone through subscription channel programming from content providers such as CNN and Fox Sports; Print pictures on any PictBridge compatible printer - directly from your phone. No PC or image editing software necessary! Store additional photos, extended video clips and audio files on the phone's removable TransFLASH memory card; Speak your text messages to the phone. The built-in voice recognition dictionary continually adapts to your voice; Sport a cool slider design without the bulky external antenna.

• 4 weeks later...