CR winter bench racing

Guest Removed

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt hear this from me, but any park will have one. Or you can purchase one at http://www.furnitureleisure.com/home.asp?cid=128&gclid=CPTTnt_MuogCFU4uGgod73PHyQ

I highly recommend the fiberglass or aluminum if you have the extra cash. Rob used the aluminum one and absolutely destroyed the competition last year. I'm taking the trophy this year Rob!

Make sure you buy the surf wax though. My little secret. Works better than the snowboard wax.

Fuck I'm excited for this years bench racing to begin!! :nod:

This Year I anit losing to Sam again, Fucker sprayed last year when he was not suppoed to spray, I am going to have my bottle hooked up this time and I'm spraying ICE FOR THE WIN BITCH!!!!!!!

and Linn, Your mine to I've got one of those Tyco red kids picnic tables this year, Its light weight I've got the super socker hooked up threw a drilled out section ready for you.

BTW Its Stock.

ITS ON !

I decided this year to go a different rout from the typical fiberglass/wooden bodied bench.

And go full on concrete. Mind you it has not been done yet and I will be breaking unfamiliar ground but I'm looking forward to a challenge.

10xworse consider yourself called out. Your Ikea will be no match for the sheer destruction of what is, the 'concrete wonder'.

I'm sorry, Joe, but I'm still gonna pwn you. I think the added weight of my iron bench will be good for momentum, so I'll see you in the loser brackets.

With the combined weight of my body(to include cold weather clothing) and the bench, I am looking at an over all weight of 232lbs. Given our research; at 245lbs. or more, you actually work against forward momentumslidetechnology. Many people over look this and that is why I will reach terminal velocity on any slope. Not to mention; I've been working with Jake Burton, of Burton Snowboards, to develop what's being called Ubber wax. Just know you're beat. The race for you guy's is for second place. I have first covered.

After last years weak ass snow covering, are we going to have an alternative plan in case the weather disagrees with us? I guess we could always take a firetruck up to the top of the mountain and just ice it down

I thought we were going in on a CR snow machine with the extra money we had?

You guys are fucked. I'm lining the bottom of mine with dry ice and spraying. Ruffffless.

BTW Joe your bench looks like it is coming along nicely.

well, i'm only getting home on the 5th of January so hopefully we'll be ready snow-wise by then for me to pwn all the call outs, but until then i'm gonna be practicing my benchracing while i'm skiing in Vermont...benchracing down Bromley mtn after the lifts close ftw.