The last autox sunday Nov.5

Dr. Apex

This will be the last autox of the year next sunday at Cooper stadium. It's a fun event and hopefully there will be lots of runs. I will be driving my roommate's S2000. It will be normal start time so if you want to come and dont register online you need to be there by 7-7:30am.

Hope to see some familiar faces out there. :burn:

We're planning to be there to do a little testing for next year (a few small changes we didn't get arond to making during the year). Maybe we'll also play a little with some other cars as well...

That's what i'm doing, driving the roommates S2000!! Def. come out to watch a bum a ride along.

You, your car that's in good running order...i.e. no leaks, good tires, etc. If you have a stereo box and it's not bolted down it has to be removed. They have loaner helmets or if you bring one make sure it's DOT and Snell M95 or newer. Cash obviously to pay for entry fees, I believe it's $30 or $35 for non-members that show up. No forms except the insurance waiver and the entry form you fill out at the event.

If you get there and are lost just find someone that looks like they know what's going on and ask, everyone there is very friendly and always help pointing out where to go for the noobs.

Apologize for the ignorance in advace. But what goes on at this event? Is it a cone course for single runs or is there racing? Wanted to know cause my 240 has a pretty tight suspension and I just got some new falkens a week or so ago. I'm curious what I could do.

If I have the cash, I'll show up. is the preregister at myautoevents.com?

No. Go to http://www.dlbracing.com Register on that site then look at the calendar for the OVR event on that date and click on the register icon. The old site I don't believe will work for you.

It's a cone course that is mostly just you on the course, no side-by-side action. You have good tires, put them to good use and come out sunday!

will they have a problem if i drive since i have a broken leg and am on crutches? i'm not in a cast and i can drive with no problems but you know how some people are about stuff like that.

Can't say for sure but your odds are very low. Though I'd heard a story about someone doing an autocross that was handicapped and had hand controls, but I believe this was a long time ago.

I will be making an appearance. I've been out to a few auto-x meets (mainly the ones at OSU) and done a ride along in a buddy of mines A4.

They are always a good time and fun to even just watch. I'm going to see if I can get my girlfriend to tag along. If nobody has been out to one, I suggest at least going and seeing what it's like. You won't be disappointed.

I will be making an appearance. I've been out to a few auto-x meets (mainly the ones at OSU) and done a ride along in a buddy of mines A4.

They are always a good time and fun to even just watch. I'm going to see if I can get my girlfriend to tag along. If nobody has been out to one, I suggest at least going and seeing what it's like. You won't be disappointed.

While watching and riding along are fun, their not as much fun as driving. Why not drive?? :)

While watching and riding along are fun, their not as much fun as driving. Why not drive?? :)

haha, maybe someday. Right now it's just an issue of "Which car can I keep in running order this week" maybe next season I'll get in on some action.

haha, maybe someday. Right now it's just an issue of "Which car can I keep in running order this week" maybe next season I'll get in on some action.

That's why you pay to be a co-driver in someone else's car!! If I sell my car this winter I offered another driver some money to cover expenses and let me drive with them. I have about 3 different people that I could drive with next year which would be a lot of fun!!

I'm ready for tomorrow, everyone else? It's going to be chilly in the morning so dress warm if your coming.

Props to me, I made it through an entire year of lieing to the SCCA about my age, and they didnt find out lol

Luckily, I wont have to do that next year. The even was great, although I wish I would have caught a ride with Ben. I pretty much rode with every other car there lol

Might want to retract that statement as there are other scca members on this board.

All you had to do was come find me when I was running, especially yesterday in the S2000, that car is fast as hell!!