Puzzle...

DeathSandwich

1. Carry chicken across to 2nd side, leave it there. Go back to 1st side empty handed.

2. Carry fox across to 2nd side, leave it there. Carry chicken back with you across to 1st side, leave it there.

3. Carry corn across to 2nd side, leave it there. Go back to 1st side empty handed.

4. Carry chicken to 2nd side again.

A farmer has to get a sack of corn, a chicken, and a fox across a river. The farmer is only able to bring one of the above items along with him at a time. The only problem is if he leaves the fox alone with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken, and if he leaves the chicken alone with the corn sack, then the chicken will eat the corn. How does the farmer get all 3 items across safely?

DuffGTP FTW at 1:06pm! :woowoo:

Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it

I got 2 for you to try and figure out. I will give the person who can solve both of them 20$ cash.

Riddle #1:

You are rowing your boat up some stairs and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?

Riddle #2:

2 frogs are taking a shower next to each other, 1 of them drops the soap and asks the other to pick it up for him. The other one says what do I look like, a typewritter?

Here's a riddle for you. When you get the answer, be sure to PM me.

A guy by the name of Austin, needs a twin turbo kit for his shiny blue Z06. He's broke as shit. How is he going to afford it?

Call any bank and get a 10k limit credit card with 0% interest for one yr. Max it out to 10k on the turbo kit and then pay 834$ a month to pay it off which equals 208.50 a week.

I got 2 for you to try and figure out. I will give the person who can solve both of them 20$ cash.

Riddle #1:

You are rowing your boat up some stairs and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?

Riddle #2:

2 frogs are taking a shower next to each other, 1 of them drops the soap and asks the other to pick it up for him. The other one says what do I look like, a typewritter?

#1: I would simply cover the dog house with the skins of my enemies.

#2:Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter

$20 please